evaluate thought-provoking questions Which Of The Following Are All High-risk Foods more or less choices and decision-making. Reflect on the options and dilemmas we combat in life. High-risk foods are those that are more likely to cause food poisoning than others. These foods are locate answers to questions that will assist you navigate through hard decisions and evaluate every second perspectives. Engage in discussions that delve into the complexities of choices and their impact on our lives. begin your journey of self-reflection and get insights into the capability of your choices today, Viral Questions.
High-risk foods are those that are more likely to cause food poisoning than others. These foods are usually high in protein and moisture, which makes them a perfect breeding ground for bacteria and other harmful microorganisms. Here are some examples of high-risk foods:
1. Raw and cooked meat, such as chicken and minced meat, and foods containing them, such as casseroles, curries and lasagne.
2. Dairy products, such as custard and dairy-based desserts like custard tarts and cheesecake.
3. Eggs and egg products, such as mousse.
4. Small goods, such as ham and salami.
5. Cooked meat and poultry.
6. Smoked salmon.
7. Prepared salads and vegetables.
8. Cooked sliced meats.
9. Cooked chicken pieces.
10. Milk, cream, ice cream.
These foods should be handled with care to avoid contamination by bacteria like Salmonella or E.coli .
Here are some websites that discuss high-risk foods:
1. [Better Health Channel](https://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/health/healthyliving/food-safety-when-cooking)
2. [High Speed Training](https://www.highspeedtraining.co.uk/hub/what-are-high-risk-foods/)
3. [CPD Online](https://cpdonline.co.uk/knowledge-base/food-hygiene/high-risk-food/)
4. [Lead Academy](https://lead-academy.org/blog/what-are-high-risk-foods/)